Satan always changes his face and his tricks. With the advent of the new era of Qurans's mathematical miracle and the call to follow the Quran ALONE, Satan is raising a new banner of deception that also reads Quran ALONE and claimed many members. This presentation clarifies the falsehood of these members' beliefs.
As time changes, so does Satan's technique. Our generation was blessed by witnessing the Mathematical Miracle of the Quran that God called "One of the great miracles." 74:35.
This miracle provided a physical proof for the authenticity of the Quran and for the messenger of the covenant, 3:81, and for the specific reasons mentioned in 74:31. The miracle and the messenger of the covenant pointed the believers to the main theme of the Quran, follow the Quran alone.
Satan who has duped the majority of the Muslims into following the Hadiths and Sunna for over 1400 years has been forced now to change his techniques. He has to find a way to fight the mathematical miracle of the Quran and the Quran and raise a different banner than "obey the messenger by following his sayings and actions, i.e. hadiths and Sunna."
Using Satan's new technique, new cults appeared claiming to follow Quran alone, some of them are even speaking mathematics and some claiming messengership with no proof. After all, Satan is not going to leave the new trend of the believers, follow Quran alone, without being part of it. At least Satan knows he has to use this phrase to lure new members into following him from the generations who are now seeking to follow the Quran alone.
Under the disguise of following Quran alone, these individuals, rejected the messenger of the covenant or his teachings from Quran, and bent on inventing their own new version of Islam (Submission) using as they claim "Quran alone". They rejected the rituals of Hajj, salat, zakat and fasting as preached by the messenger of the covenant from the Quran. They provided new rituals built on their own interpretation of some verses in the Quran while rejecting the rest of the verses in the Quran that teaches exactly where the rituals of Islam (Submission) are coming from. Some of them are still waiting for God to show him/her how to do such practices. They want to receive the message personally.
[4:115] As for him who opposes the messenger, after the guidance has been pointed out to him, and follows other than the believers' way, we will direct him in the direction he has chosen, and commit him to Hell; what a miserable destiny!
While these individuals claim to follow the Quran alone, they do miss some very important Quranic teachings that clearly distinguish between them and those who truly follow the Quran alone.
Here is what Quran teaches when you follow Quran ALONE:
- Islam (submission) is OLDER than the Quran. Abraham was the founder of Islam (Submission) as a religion with certain rituals and practices, see 22:78. All God's prophets, however, preached the same message, submission to God alone, and that is why Noah for example is described as a Muslim (Submitter) in the Quran, 10:72. All and any rituals of Islam (submission) appeared in the Quran ONLY after Abraham.
- God is teaching us a very important principle in 2:37, After Adam sinned, he could not just repent on his own using his own words, or inventing his own ritual. "Then, Adam received from his Lord words, whereby He redeemed him. He is the Redeemer, Most Merciful.
All rituals of Islam (submission) were given to Abraham (not Muhammed), this includes, Hajj, salat,zakat and fasting. All these rituals are OLDER than the Quran. Abraham and/or Ismail did not just invent their own version of salat, zakat, Hajj or fasting as the new Satanic cult leaders are doing . They learned their lessons from Adam (2:37) and thus asked God to teach them the rituals of Islam (Submission) to get close to Him. In 2:128 we see Abraham and Ismail implore God to teach them "THE RELIGIOUS PRACTICES OF ISLAM"
[2:127-128] As Abraham raised the foundation of Kaaba, together with Ismail, they prayed, 'Our Lord, accept this work from us; You are the Hearer, the Omniscient. Our Lord, and make us Muslims (Submitters) to You and from our descendants let there be a nation of Muslims (Submitters) to you; AND TEACH US HOW TO PRACTICE OUR RELIGIOUS DUTIES, and redeem us; You are the Redeemer, the Merciful'
[21:72-73] And we granted him Isaac and Jacob as a gift, and we made them both righteous. We made them imams who guided in accordance with our commandments, and we taught them how to work righteousness, and how to observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and the obligatory charity (Zakat). To us, they were devoted worshipers.
God's system did not include that everyone of us will receive the message personally or receive the rituals personally or invent his/her own rituals and practices, see 74:52. God taught these rituals and practices to Abraham and Ismail and they went around teaching the people what they were taught. God chose the right system to pass these rituals to us, pass it on from one generation to the next one. If you trust in God you know He is perfect and knows the best system to achieve the fairest test, after all we are here in this life for a test. He knows that some of these rituals will be corrupted along the passing and He therefore sent messengers, prophets and scriptures to correct these rituals as needed. When the Quran was revealed, it corrected the parts of those rituals that had been corrupted over the years. The mentioning of other names besides the name of God, the practice of Wudu, sexual relations during the fasting of Ramadan, were restored, just to mention a few examples. As we learn from 16:64, only the duties that were/are/will be corrupted and disputed, were/are corrected in the Quran.
[16:64] We have revealed this scripture to you, to point out for them what they dispute, and to provide guidance and mercy for people who believe.
- Muhammed was told to follow the religion of Abraham, see 16:123. This includes THE Salat, Hajj, Zakat, fasting and Shahada. He was not told to follow the religion of Noah (He did not receive any rituals although he was a submitter), nor the religion of Moses or Jesus (they were just followers of Abraham). To emphasize Abraham, is to emphasize what he received, the rituals and practices of Islam (submission). Muhammed was not left to invent His own rituals and practices, even from the Quran alone, he was clearly instructed to follow the religion of Abraham. Muhammed was ordered to start these practices before the whole Quran was revealed to him. He was following the Quran alone without the Quran being complete at the time. The rituals and practices of Islam (Submission) were, however already complete.
- The third revelation given to Muhammed (sura 73) , and about 20 years before the delivery of the whole Quran, Muhammed was ordered to perform THE Salat and pay THE Zakat. He had nothing else to go with it, except what the followers of Abraham in his time were doing. He was not ordered to wait for the whole Quran to find the salat and zakat in it. They were already in use and practice for thousands of years before Muhammed. Quran later, made the needed correction in what was corrupted and did not GIVE ALL the rituals back to Muhammed, it has already been given to Abraham. No where in the Quran does God say He gave the rituals and practices of Islam (submission)to Muhammed in the Quran. He already told us who asked for them and who received them. It is interesting to know that the first revelation of the Quran, sura 96, talked about salat as well and so did the furth revelation, sura74. This hppened about 20 years befroe the completin of the Quran.
- The rituals were passed generation to generation from Abraham to Muhammed then from Muhammed's generation to us, as God chose for His rituals. As corruption sneaked in (through Hadiths and Sunna), even with the Quran available, a strong proof of the Quran represented by the mathematical miracle was sent and the highlights of the new corruption and its correction was again done by the messenger of the covenant, using the Quran ALONE. God was not to change His system and send his message or correction of the corruption to everyone personally. The messenger of the covenant was destined to do so. His advent was also meant to be a big test for those who will be given his message. Neither the miracle nor the messenger were to be accepted by everyone as the system goes. Satan has to be given his own cult who will claim to follow Quran alone and they would start inventing new ways to practice Islam (submission) as it pleases them . God's system never change.
- Whenever God spoke of these rituals and practices in the Quran He used the definition "The" (AL in Arabic), therefore God is speaking in the Quran about THE Salat, THE, Zakat, THE Hajj, THE Fasting and THE Shahada, and not A Salat, A Zakat, A Hajj, A Fasting or A Shahada. The reason is clear, all of them were already well known to Muhammed during His time and they are not just ANY Salat, ANY Zakat, ANY Hajj or ANY Shahada. They are the ones given to Abraham and Ismail when they implored God to teach them their rituals. Look up the definition of THE in the dictionary.
- You will find in the Quran, for example, words like "THE" Umrah, Safa and Marwa , congregational prayers, sacred months and Arafat described as the Quran teaches about Hajj. None of these terms is explained in the Quran, not because the Quran is NOT complete, but because God already taught us that all these rituals are to be inherited and learned from previous generations and are well known to them. We cannot sit here and imagine what salat, zakat, fasting, the four sacred months, Umrah,, Safa, Marwah, or Arafat are , or invent new meaning for them or new ways to practice what needs to be practiced in them. That is what the new Satanic cult leaders have been doing in defiance of the Quran. We did not choose that, but God did, and He highlighted the purpose of all religious practice in the Quran for us so we can use our judgment. ALL RITUALS should be devoted to GOD ALONE.
- As for those who think they will invent all the rituals of Islam, salat, zakat, Hajj, fasting and shahada anew, from their personal understanding of the " Quran ALONE", they have not understood their Quran that teaches them otherwise. Or refused to accept that they were already given to Abraham. Or they have no trust in God that he will keep safe the correct practice. They chose to follow the personal opinion of someone else who claims to know the Quran better and who claims to be a better choice to give the messsage than God's choice, the messenger of the Covenant. Quran is our litmus test for these rituals we inherited if we have doubt. If what we inherited and corrected by our messengers do not contradict the Quran then we are safe. Inventing new rituals using every individual's personal understanding of the Quran as some did or do is a misguidance and hypocrisy condemned by God and is a direct violation of the message in the Quran ALONE. Muhammed himself did not have the whole Quran to do any of the rituals of Islam (Submission). We cannot take part of the Quran and refuse part. Quran is complete, perfect and fully detailed because it tells us in detail, where we can find our rituals, correct the corrupted ones and set the standard to measure any allegation of devotion to God alone.
- Satan will never stop using new tricks and we should never let our guards down.
- We do not need to be with those who claim "Quran ALONE" when they are not following but their personal opinion. We need to be with those who truly follow the Quran ALONE and are happy to get the message as God chose to give it without waiting for the message to be given to them personally, 18:28.
- We are not dismissing those who worship God alone ,6:52 and 4:60, but we are required to dismiss those who worship other than God, including but not limited to worshipers of their ego and their personal opinions. We are not to share the same Masjid with them. They are a distraction and confusing to others. See 9:107-108
The WRONG kind of UNITY:
He said, "You worship beside GOD powerless idols due to peer pressure, just to preserve some friendship among you in this worldly life. But then, on the Day of Resurrection, you will disown one another, and curse one another. Your destiny is Hell, wherein you cannot help one another."29:25
[3:8.7] Our Lord, let not our hearts waver, now that You have guided us. Shower us with Your mercy; You are the Grantor.
[47:25] Surely, those who slide back, after the guidance has been manifested to them, the devil has enticed them and led them on.
[47:26] This is because they said to those who hated what GOD has sent down, "We will obey you in certain matters." GOD fully knows their secret conspiracies.
[47:27] How will it be for them when the angels put them to death? They will beat them on their faces and their rear ends.
[47:28] This is because they followed what angered GOD and hated the things that please Him. Consequently, He has nullified their works.
[47:29] Did those who harbor doubts in their hearts think that GOD will not bring out their evil thoughts?
[47:30] If we will, we can expose them for you, so that you can recognize them just by looking at them. However, you can recognize them by the way they talk. GOD is fully aware of all your works.
[47:31] We will certainly put you to the test, in order to distinguish those among you who strive, and steadfastly persevere. We must expose your true qualities.
[47:32] Those who disbelieve and repel from the path of GOD, and oppose the messenger after the guidance has been manifested for them, will never hurt GOD in the least. Instead, He nullifies their works.
[47:33] O you who believe, you shall obey GOD, and obey the messenger. Otherwise, all your works will be in vain.
[57:13] On that day, the hypocrite men and women will say to those who believed, "Please allow us to absorb some of your light." It will be said, "Go back behind you, and seek light." A barrier will be set up between them, whose gate separates mercy on the inner side, from retribution on the outer side.
[57:14] They will call upon them, "Were we not with you?" They will answer, "Yes, but you cheated your souls, hesitated, doubted, and became misled by wishful thinking, until GOD's judgment came. You were diverted from GOD by illusions.
[68:8] Do not obey the rejectors.
[68:9.5] They wish that you compromise, so they too can compromise.
[72:14] " `Among us are the submitters, and among us are the compromisers.' " As for those who submitted, they are on the right path.
[72:15] As for the compromisers, they will be fuel for Gehenna.
[9:107] There are those who abuse the masjid by practicing idol worship, dividing the believers, and providing comfort to those who oppose GOD and His messenger. They solemnly swear: "Our intentions are honorable!" GOD bears witness that they are liars.
[9:108] You shall never pray in such a masjid. A masjid that is established on the basis of righteousness from the first day is more worthy of your praying therein. In it, there are people who love to be purified. GOD loves those who purify themselves.
[10:36] Most of them follow nothing but conjecture, and conjecture is no substitute for the truth. GOD is fully aware of everything they do.
[22:52] We did not send before you any messenger, nor a prophet, without having the devil interfere in his wishes. GOD then nullifies what the devil has done. GOD perfects His revelations. GOD is Omniscient, Most Wise.
[22:53] He thus sets up the devil's scheme as a test for those who harbor doubts in their hearts, and those whose hearts are hardened. The wicked must remain with the opposition.
[22:54] Those who are blessed with knowledge will recognize the truth from your Lord, then believe in it, and their hearts will readily accept it. Most assuredly, GOD guides the believers in the right path.
[23:69] Have they failed to recognize their messenger? Is this why they are disregarding him?
[23:70] Have they decided that he is crazy? Indeed, he has brought the truth to them, but most of them hate the truth.
[23:71] Indeed, if the truth conformed to their wishes, there would be chaos in the heavens and the earth; everything in them would be corrupted. We have given them their proof, but they are disregarding their proof.
[25:27] The day will come when the transgressor will bite his hands (in anguish) and say, "Alas, I wish I had followed the path with the messenger.
[25:28] "Alas, woe to me, I wish I did not take that person as a friend.
[25:29] "He has led me away from the message after it came to me. Indeed, the devil lets down his human victims."
[3:144] Muhammad was no more than a messenger like the messengers before him. Should he die or get killed, would you turn back on your heels? Anyone who turns back on his heels, does not hurt GOD in the least. GOD rewards those who are appreciative.